Making charity applications for individuals
24 September 2020, Online
Help your clients make a successful application to a charity for something they need.
Online workshop by Quaker Social Action
There are hundreds of charities giving grants to individuals, but with funding cuts it can be hard to know who to apply to and whether your claim is likely to be a success or a waste of time.
Most Down to Earth clients need help from a charity to cover their funeral bill. We know who to approach, how to find them, and what makes a strong application. In this workshop we share our tried and tested techniques.
Though we only help with applications for funeral costs, the techniques are applicable to grants for individuals for other items such as household goods and educational courses.
What you'll learn:
- How to find a grant giving charity
- Key questions to ask to confirm suitability
- Practical skills in writing a successful application
- What documents to include
- Building relationships with grant-givers
What your clients will gain:
- Grants toward items they need
- A positive interaction with you
- Better quality of life as a result
For more information contact:
Telephone: 020 8983 5040