Help clients reduce gas & electricity costs
25 February 2021
With families spending more time at home due to the coronavirus pandemic, there are some simple ways to help them to make significant savings on energy bills
Made of Money has supported thousands of people across the UK. Our expert trainers don't just “talk the talk" - our training is informed through real experience. Our front line work with individuals and families provides a direct insight into the everyday experience of those managing on low incomes.
What is covered in this training?
- Understand how to reduce energy use and save money at home
- Understand how to switch energy suppliers
- Understand how gas and electricity usage is priced
- Know the difference between different types of tariff
- Understand the various meter types and learn more about smart meters
- Know about the running costs of various electrical household appliances
- Be aware of some of the grants and schemes available to support people with their energy costs
- Know where to signpost clients who are in debt
For more information contact: