Due to public health restrictions, we aren't able to send out information packs. However, we do have a range of ways that you can find out more about Quakers, their beliefs and how those beliefs help to shape the way they live.
Below are some links that we suggest you might look at to help you find out more. They include some short films, some things to read and also a link to some opportunities to join Quaker worship online.
- Information about Quakers and Quaker beliefs.
- Stories about the journeys and experiences of different Quakers.
- If you are interested in how Quakers worship, here are some useful ideas and insights.
- Find out more about Quaker beliefs and ideas about God.
- There is online Quaker worship every day, held at different times. Woodbrooke hosts worship based in the UK or you can find out about international worship opportunities offered by Friends World Committee for Consultation (FWCC).
- You can download Living our Beliefs (a short book that explores Quakerism) for free or you can purchase a copy or choose from a range of other books and resources in the Quaker Centre bookshop.
- Get Quakers in Britain's weekly e-newsletter by subscribing to Quake!.
Again, we are sorry not to be able to send you a pack at this time but we do hope that you find some helpful and encouraging ideas and information in these links.