This page contains information, dates and timings for the following sessions at Yearly Meeting Gathering:
- Information for Young Adults (18+)
- Junior Yearly Meeting (15-18)
- Young People's Programme (11-15)
- Children and Family Sessions (0-11)
This page will be updated with more information nearer the event.
If you are aged 18 to 35 (born on or after 1 September 2002) please go to the Yearly Meeting Programme page for more information.
Junior Yearly Meeting (JYM)
- Monday 2 to Friday 6 August, for those aged 15 to 18.
JYM is a great week full of community activities with opportunities to explore new perspectives and ideas. It is a chance for young people to have fun and make new friends. There will be small groups with community activities and discussions.
JYM will run from 10am to 9pm and include two long breaks. JYM is open to those born between 1 September 2002 and 31 August 2005 (inclusive).
Young People's Programme (YPP)
- Monday 2 to Friday 6 August, for those aged 11-15.
YPP is a space for worship, exploration of topics that are important to Quakers, and promises to be thought-provoking, exciting and fun.
YPP is open to those born between 1 September 2005 and 31 August 2009 (inclusive).
YPP will run in the following daily Zoom sessions:
- 2.30pm - 4pm
- 4.30pm - 5.30pm
- 7pm - 8.30pm
Optional community space will run over lunch from 12.30 - 1.30 pm.
Children and Family Sessions
- Monday 2 to Friday 6 August, for those aged between 0 and 11.
Sessions will take place each morning and will include age-appropriate activities such as worship, exploration of the theme, craft and games.
From Monday 2 to Friday 6 August, the following Children and Family sessions will run:
- 9.30am to 10.15am: Family session for Under 7s. This session is for families, not just children with parents or guardians, but an offering to the family.
- 10.30am to 11.30am: 7-9s session. This session will aim to be accessible without adults. Open to those born between 1 September 2011 and 31 August 2013 (inclusive).
- 11.30am to 12.30am: 9-11s session. This session will aim to be accessible without adults. Open to those born between 1 September 2009 and 31 August 2011 (inclusive).