Related pages: Meeting House
Advisory Committee on Property (ACP) can advise on all sorts property matters, to find out who ACP are and what they can advise on go to Advisory Committee on Property.
- Guidelines for local and area meeting about new building development projects [PDF: 30kb - new window]
- Quinquennial Checklist - updated 16 Sept 2010 [PDF: 63kb - new window]
- Electricity is a Fire Hazard
The Control of asbestos at Work Regulations 2002(CAW) has introduced an explicit duty to manage asbestos in non-domestic premises. New Asbestos Regluations [RTF: 35kb - new window]
There is new legislation for storage of oil as from September 2005. Oil Tanks on Meeting House Premises.
Meeting Houses Fund
The Meeting Houses Funds Committee expects that ACP advice will be sought on development work proposals, before applications are made to the Meeting Houses Fund for financial support. Application forms for help from the Meeting Houses Fund are available from Kevin Ellis (see below for contact details).
Handbook on the Care of Meeting Houses
ACP produced the Care of Meeting Houses Handbook, a reference manual for custodians of Quaker property to turn to. ACP occasionally produces updated information which is circulated to AM Clerks.
An electronic copy is available here for download.
- Care of Meetings Index and Preliminary Pages [PDF: 216kb - new window]
- Care of Meeting - Houses Part 1 [PDF: 108kb - new window]
- Care of Meeting - Houses Part 2 [PDF: 207kb - new window]
- Care of Meeting - Houses Part 3 [PDF: 108kb - new window]
- Care of Meeting - Houses Part 4 [PDF: 660kb - new window]
Contact - Kevin Ellis (QfaP) tel: 020 7663 1085 fax: 020 7663 1006. email email@example.com Friends House 173, Euston Road, London NW1 2BJ.