March 2020 monthly mailing
Documents from the March 2020 monthly mailing for local and area meetings.
The Covering Letters
We also provide Word versions of the covering letters to help you paste items more easily into your local newsletter:
Documents for both local and area meetings
- Books of the Month March 2020 (PDF)
- Children & Young Adults Books of the Month March 2020 (PDF)
- Woodbrooke upcoming courses March 2020 (PDF)
- Charney Manor: Finding out about Quakers (PDF)
Clerks' calendar for monthly mailing and BYM events 2020:
- Clerks' Calendar for Monthly Mailing and BYM Events 2020 (PDF) (this lists events to which AMs should nominate)
Documents relating to the numbered items for both local and area meetings:
(There are no documents for AMs only in this mailing)
- 3. Quakers and climate justice leaflet (PDF)
- 5. EAPPI 2021 recruitment poster (PDF)
- 6. 'Dining with Diplomats, praying with gunmen' book launch flyer (PDF)
Book at www.eventbrite.co.uk...
- 8. William Gunn's Charity covering letter (PDF)
- 8. William Gunn's Charity application form (Word .doc)
- 9. Quaker Life catalogue of resources for meetings (PDF)
- 10. Patterns and examples flyer (PDF)
Some items may not have an associated PDF document but will have a link to a web page in the body of the covering letter.
You will need Acrobat Reader to open the PDFs (already available on most computers). This can be downloaded for free at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.