You don't have to be a Quaker to work with us, but you should share our commitment to equality, peace, truth and simplicity. We a workplace in which all are treated fairly and can flourish.
Pressing play on the video below will set a third-party cookie. Please see our cookies page to find out more.
As well as a friendly, supportive workplace we offer excellent staff benefits. These include:
- 27 days of annual leave per year plus three Christmas closure days
- generous employer pension contributions
- annual season ticket loan
- flexible working hours
- subsidised café, restaurant and bookshop selling ethically sourced goods
- nine month sabbatical leave after five years' service
- enhanced maternity and adoption leave
- access to 24 hour independent, confidential employee support
- excellent training and funding for professional development
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) after 52 week continuous sickness absence
- bicycle loan scheme
- staff social activities