Trustees Conference 2020
21 March 2020, London
Becoming and being a registered charity
- Is your area meeting an unregistered charity?
- Is your area meeting a registered charity?
- How do you meet your legal responsibilities while staying true to Quaker values?
This one day conference is for all area meeting trustees. If your area meeting is not yet a registered charity, this conference will help you to learn more about registration which all AMs will soon be required to do.
If your area meeting is already registered, hear about constructive ways forward that others have found.
Our keynote speaker will address how we can allow our stewardship to be guided by the Spirit.
- Stewarding in the Spirit
- Sustainable meeting houses – a progress report
- Registering as a charity: recent experience
- Being a mega Meeting
Participants will be able to attend up to two workshops. Space on some workshops may be limited. We recommend you book early.
- Becoming an Incorporated Charity – recent experience
- Trustees Handbook
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) for Meetings
- Training for Trustees
- Becoming a Mega Meeting – a London perspective
For full details, see the workshop brochure.
This fee covers refreshments, lunch, resources, and conference running costs.
For more information contact:
Telephone: 020 7663 1161