The Sustainability Toolkit offers tools for learning, self-evaluation and practical action – as well as inspiration from Friends already facing the challenge – to support meetings in becoming low-carbon, sustainable communities.
Sustainability Toolkit resources
All resources listed in the Sustainability Toolkit as being available on this website are now at Learn more.
Sustainability Toolkit in sections
- Cover, introduction and contents [PDF: 1.5MB - new window]
- Section 1: Setting Off [PDF: 1.87MB - new window]
- Section 2: Listening & Observing [PDF: 1.2MB - new window]
- Section 3: Visioning & Planning [PDF: 1.3MB - new window]
- Section 4: Practical Action [PDF: 2.1MB - new window]
- Section 5: Sharing with Others [PDF: 1.23MB - new window]
- Section 6: Group Exercises [PDF: 895KB - new window]
- Section 7: Further Resources [PDF: 872KB - new window]