Text or graphics for possible publication can be emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Quaker Voices, QL, Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road, London NW1 2BJ.
Quaker Life of Britain Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.
Reproduction: Please ask for permission if you would like to reprint something found here and include an acknowledgement.
To subscribe via online payment, please click here. Please note, we are currently supporting online payments for single UK annual subscriptions only.
To subscribe by standing order, bank transfer or cheque please see the subscription form (PDF) for further details. To subscribe or purchase a single issue by credit card, please telephone the Quaker Centre at 020 7663 1030/31 or email email@example.com.
Quaker Voices is published bimonthly by Quaker Life to provide spiritual nurture for individuals and meetings.
- Being a Quaker chaplain by Joannie Harrison
- My Spiritual Journey by Lydia Vulliamy
- Prisoner of conscience by Karima Brooke
- What Would I Have Done? by Michael Mears
- This Evil Thing by Mary Woodward
- The Ice People (review) by Valerie Caldwell
- Epaphroditus returning to Philippi by Bob Ward
- Blessed are the peacemakers by TC Davis
- Circle and Hymn by Denise Bennett
- Spiritual direction by Maggie Jeays
- Interview with Paul Bertin by James McCarthy
- 'An Exacting Mistress' by Antony Barlow
- Sweet Peas by Heather NicMillan
- Forced Migration by Robert Parkes
- Modern Slavery, Human Trafficking and Quakers by Paul Gibson
- Lines composed while looking for the Sellotape by Heather Trickey
- Light retreat by Hazel Jones
QV subscriptions enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7663 1013