Text or graphics for possible publication can be emailed: email@example.com or posted to Quaker Voices, QL, Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road, London NW1 2BJ.
Quaker Life of Britain Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.
Reproduction: Please ask for permission if you would like to reprint something found here and include an acknowledgement.
To subscribe via online payment, please click here. Please note, we are currently supporting online payments for single UK annual subscriptions only.
To subscribe by standing order, bank transfer or cheque please see the subscription form (PDF) for further details. To subscribe or purchase a single issue by credit card, please telephone the Quaker Centre at 020 7663 1030/31 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quaker Voices is published bimonthly by Quaker Life to provide spiritual nurture for individuals and meetings.
- Living with Schizophrenia by Jason Evans
- Learning and development in an Area Meeting by James McCarthy
- Our Life is Love: Pendle Hill, May 2017 by Joanna Dales
- Finding the life narrative by Peggy Heeks
- Difficult feelings by Abigail Maxwell
- A Tale of Two Sisters by Bob and June Ward
- Spiritual direction: it's about watering the roots by Katie Evans
- Global warming and the family by Dudley Warman
- The Spaces In-Between (Further Thoughts) by Valerie Graves
- Like dew falling gently by Elizabeth Mills
- The World in My Heart (review) by Mike Evans
- A Quaker Prayer by Ryan Kemp
- Striking down the flatterers and liars by David Lewis
- Harvest Time by Barbara Crawford
- I'm a Girl! (review) by Rosemary Sturge
- The Silence of the Kids by Robert Ilson
- If This Is a Man and The Truce (review) by John Lewis
- Earworms (review) by Bernie Kennedy
- Spirituality and End of Life by Ann Forsyth
- Discerning the future of an historic Meeting House by Ben Pink Dandelion
- Living with Schizophrenia: Director's Cut by Jason Eva
- How to corrupt the young by David Amos
QV subscriptions enquiries, please contact: email@example.com or 020 7663 1013