Directory of services: Trustees
Staff member for the Quaker Stewardship Committee
020 7663 1161
Let us know what you think
We value your feedback and would like to hear about your experience of using the directory: in what ways do you find it useful, or are you aware of key information or a useful resource that isn't already included? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustees are responsible for the governance of Quaker area meetings.
Britain Yearly Meeting supports area meeting trustees through training and the provision of information and networking opportunities.
You can download a PDF of the 'Directory of services: Trustees'. This is a copy of this section as printed in May 2016 and so may be out of date. The web pages are kept up to date on an ongoing basis and the printed copies are updated every two years.
- Advice and support for trustees and treasurers (PDF)
- Data safety
- Your Faith, Your Finance (external website)
- Memorandum of understanding between area meetings and local meetings (DOC)
- Safeguarding guidance
- Trustees' handbook (PDF)
- Property advice sheets (PDF)
- Charitable registration (DOC)
- Checklist for report and accounts England and Wales (DOC)
- Checklist for report and accounts Scotland (DOC)
- Reporting public benefit (DOC)
- Revitalising area meetings (PDF)
- A vulnerable victim? (PDF)
- Quaker Stewardship Committee (PDF)
- Property matters
- Wardenship and employment matters
Risk registers removed as it is out of date. Quaker Stewardship Committee are working on a replacement.
'Advice and support for trustees and treasurers' replaces 'Advices and queries on Quaker stewardship'.