The council meets for two weekend gatherings a year where a combination of workshops and group sessions provides members with the space to engage with issues relating to Quaker Life work.
Please refer to Quaker faith & practice 8.09–8.10 (offsite link) for more details about Quaker Life Representative Council.
The supplementary information below may be helpful to new representatives and to those involved in nominating Quaker Life representatives:
- Welcome letter from Clerks
- How do I see Quaker Life Representative Council?
- What and how to report back after QLRC
- QLRC October 2017 Clerks Minute Closing Council
- QLRC April 2017 Clerks Reflection
- QLRC April 2017 Assistant Clerk Reflection
Rep Council April 2018 27-29 April at Woodbrooke
Deadline for Bookings is Wednesday 28th February
Future Rep Councils
Friday 12- Sunday 14 October 2018
Friday 26- Sunday 28 April 2019
Friday 11- Sunday 13 October 2019